Saturday, September 19, 2009

The loooong walk on the beach and more!

The pics are up from the beach and other great things here on the island. We had an adventure today that Tim will have to tell you all about as he always has a much funnier spin on things!! We were also able to Skype with our friend Jan in Tucson this afternoon which was very cool! And on Thursday we had a LARGE shipment come in, stuff from Petco (cat littler yay!), Care package from brother Brad, Care package from friends in Tucson, Fred Meyer (food yay!!!) and some letters from family!! I'll tell you what it was like Christmas!!!! I quickly used my new bread pans to make my first homemade white bread (don't have an wheat flour as of yet!). So I figured out how women stayed in shape back in the day, just knead some dough for 10 mins, I was sweating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So the bread turned out great, I guess it was worth it! OK folks that's all for now, check out new pics and look for Tim's update, funny stuff!

http://picasaweb.google.com/casstimisabel09/TheLoooongWalkOnTheBeachAndMore

No comments:

Post a Comment